• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As an artificial intelligence language model, ChatGpt has been trained on vast amounts of natural language data and has learned to generate responses that are similar to human language. While ChatGpt may not experience emotions in the way humans do, it is still able to generate responses that can express one's feelings in an authentic manner.

One of the advantages of using ChatGpt to express one's feelings is that it can provide a safe and non-judgmental space to do so. People may feel hesitant or uncomfortable sharing their emotions with others, especially if they fear being judged or misunderstood. ChatGpt, on the other hand, can provide a neutral and objective perspective, allowing individuals to express themselves without fear of repercussions.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
As an artificial intelligence language model, ChatGpt has been trained on vast amounts of natural language data and has learned to generate responses that are similar to human language. While ChatGpt may not experience emotions in the way humans do, it is still able to generate responses that can express one's feelings in an authentic manner.

One of the advantages of using ChatGpt to express one's feelings is that it can provide a safe and non-judgmental space to do so. People may feel hesitant or uncomfortable sharing their emotions with others, especially if they fear being judged or misunderstood. ChatGpt, on the other hand, can provide a neutral and objective perspective, allowing individuals to express themselves without fear of repercussions.
ChatGPT has much to learn about people...

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Okay this is me using my out-dated flesh voice now since I've hit the limit for using this wonderful service.

You can't plagiarise your own feelings. Even an idiot knows this. Ban me and you're saying people don't deserve to be able to have their voice.

Which we all know is untrue as Spark and PEWS let watson have his own voice for years. Presumably because they thought he just liked wearing ghost costumes all year round.

Socerer 01

International Captain
i thought he was improving his contribution in recent times without just resorting to copy paste spams although it still wasn’t good. if he still repeated things after being warned that seems bad

but banning him for 6 months when another guy who was abusive towards 1 member and spammed plus hijacked multiple threads with his opinions on atg teams demanding others respond to him gets 1 week is rough especially when the latter also tried to flamebait with culture war and was making teams based on race and also kept justifying that. all of that to me sounds worse than what Mr Kohli ever did

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Has anyone seen sledger recently? No. That’s because I can exclusively reveal that GS Kohli was the latest in his tradition of multi-cultural multis designed to equally split a forum between those who were entertained and those who were infuriated. Trademark sledger.
I so hope and wish this was/is true... it would also make the ban more understandable...

Spark

Global Moderator
I thought I made a post about it but apparently it got eaten: the infraction itself is 20 points which is only a week usually, but he had previous points from a ban for spamming (which was when we all thought he was literally a spambot) that hadn't expired yet. That's how it ended up being six months.

FWIW I'm open to the idea that we should be more relaxed about it but I'm genuinely amazed at the suggestion here that it's "overintellectualising" to, you know, write your own posts. We have gotten reports about his posts from people who find him so spammy that they're missing entire tour threads because they've put him on ignore. That's obviously not ideal.