• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kallis v Sangakkara

Kallis v Sangakkara

• Kallis

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Sangakkara

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Hope Kallis isn’t a match winner is some CW joke . Because I have seen it at many places now .
It's very serious. He never won a match in his life. All those runs he scored in wins, all the wickets he took in wins, all the catches he took in wins, all those man of the match awards ...sure they all make it look like he won matches. They make it look like he won a lot of matches. But trust me bro, he didn't win matches.

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
It's very serious. He never won a match in his life. All those runs he scored in wins, all the wickets he took in wins, all the catches he took in wins, all those man of the match awards ...sure they all make it look like he won matches. They make it look like he won a lot of matches. But trust me bro, he didn't win matches.
Hey..u too are being rude here! Don't say that about Kallis!