• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Better ODI batsman: Symonds vs Klusener

Better ODI batsman

• Total voters

Everton Seymour

U19 Debutant
Great post ...Two fantastic players I would go with prime Lance Klusener he would have made a killing in the T20 era , sad that he had so many injuries cause when he was younger he could bowl thunderbolts

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll be sneaking in for a pad thai when you least expect it and you will never know it's me
Mate you missed the boat on the Pad Thai.......sold the food truck a year ago.

Anyway....I'd pick you a mile out. You'll be the bloke that looks just like Danny Devito getting ur ass kicked all the way down the street by your missus.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Mate you missed the boat on the Pad Thai.......sold the food truck a year ago.

Anyway....I'd pick you a mile out. You'll be the bloke that looks just like Danny Devito getting ur ass kicked all the way down the street by your missus.
Oh

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Great post ...Two fantastic players I would go with prime Lance Klusener he would have made a killing in the T20 era , sad that he had so many injuries cause when he was younger he could bowl thunderbolts
Yeh he woulda made squillions in the auctions

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I used to think Klusener's average flattered him and that he had questionable longevity until @Bolo. showed me otherwise. Now I'm just mad the guy was abruptly sidelined for no good reason and went away just before T20s took off.