• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Asia cup 2022

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
thats it. kohli has secured his place in the India on account of his terrific knock against a well rested top quality side. same goes for bhuvi. best in the business must say! gullible indians will forgive all the failures before and after this game.
You realize that before this game bhuvi had 6 wickets in 4 games at an average of 20 and a decent econ, and kohli was in the top 5 run scorers in the tournament, right while averaging 30+ at a good sr?

girish117

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
You realize that before this game bhuvi had 6 wickets in 4 games at an average of 20 and a decent econ, and kohli was in the top 5 run scorers in the tournament, right while averaging 30+ at a good sr?
you realize we lost umpteen games over the course of 2 years when kohli was down in the dumps? you realize we lost the most crucial games and not just this tournament because bhuvi bowls like a 3 yr old in the over that matters the most? you realize playing terrific against afghan, zimbab, west indies is a warm up compared to playing good cricketing nations?

girish117

You remind me of Shakti Kapoor who was once reported to have urinated on the door of an apartment in his building that was hosting a loud party.

Don't get me wrong, you're rendering a valuable public service.
i think you are not wrong. except i want to urinate and say vile things at the Indian dressing room for shaming and fooling us for the past 30 years.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
you realize we lost umpteen games over the course of 2 years when kohli was down in the dumps? you realize we lost the most crucial games and not just this tournament because bhuvi bowls like a 3 yr old in the over that matters the most? you realize playing terrific against afghan, zimbab, west indies is a warm up compared to playing good cricketing nations?
Kohli was never in a T20 form slump, he had a bad series in England earlier this year and that was it. Team ind is curse because "king" Kohli play selfis.... 20199 WC semi he plays bad **** and lev India 3 wicket for no ruin.. bad innin. T20 WC 2016 he play snail pace in SEMI and bowls himself like nob. He is all E go, and even that is going no w. Open your eye, foils

girish117

Kohli was never in a T20 form slump, he had a bad series in England earlier this year and that was it. Team ind is curse because "king" Kohli play selfis.... 20199 WC semi he plays bad **** and lev India 3 wicket for no ruin.. bad innin. T20 WC 2016 he play snail pace in SEMI and bowls himself like nob. He is all E go, and even that is going no w. Open your eye, foils
1662661558250.png

. snap of the last 7 t20 innings. 1 good innings out of the 7. i rest my case.

Niall

International Coach
Ok so it's safe to say that Rohit and Kohli will play the world cup and obviously bat in the top 3 so they may as well open, Kohli has plenty of experience in the IPL doing it and if the alternative is KL Rahul even better.

Then 3-7 I don't know tbh. Pandya and Yadav obviously 2 slots and ideally Jadeja. I don't like Pant in this format whatsoever and he has had enough opportunities. If he must play I like him batting early getting in rather then slogging ineffectively towards the end.

Hooda could work but he probably needs to bat in the top 4.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes Rohit-Kohli partnership can work now that Kohli has found his touch.

Rohit Kohli SKY should be the top 3 for us.

KL/Pant/Hooda at 4 followed by Hardik and DK at 5 and 6. Jaddu or Axar at 7. Harshal Chahar Bhuvi and Bumrah to complete.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Nah.. u cant risk two anchor batsmen batting together when no wickets have fallen. I would still trial Pant but they seem to have shelved the one experiment that I felt had potential.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Can we drop Khushdil and try Haider for one game atleast it's a dead rubber game so do some experimentations please.