• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And ftr well aware they would spread it out for financial reasons to maximise viewership and what not, just pointing out that is often done excessively

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Watching the St George - Gordon First Grade T20 clash on Kayo here and loving players having to go looking (in vain) for the ball which has been bombed across the road.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
All that's needed is the cranky neighbour grabbing the ball and holding up play for 5 minutes while they have a whinge about the fact that they bought a house in a quiet neighbourhood right next to a cricket field.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

There is just so much of Ponting I see in Kohli. Just based on this interview. Ponting talks about how as a youngster, he had folks in his Grade team who will stand up for him when he was sledged as a kid playing his first season. I remember Virat going after the people's cheat coz he was sledging Bumrah in his first series or something. Saying something like why don't you talk to people who have been around as long as you or something like that... I think the biggest difference is that this attitude of Ponting was kinda common thing he had with the other Australian players of his era and that really ensured they were not overawed and put under pressure and they played their best under him. With Virat, and the different journey and psyche of the Indian players, it probably freezes them at key moments.