• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

Charlie B

U19 Vice-Captain
Might just be a bug - look at this for example!

View attachment 29567
I imagine that was the ranking of the team that went BOT and I replaced - I haven't looked but from memory you inherit all their achievements as well.....

So my tutorial FR began with my team with an expert preview of 20,500....
55 minutes later the second tutorial has begun (by which time you are allowed to select the team and I even had time to buy a player!) and my EP is 34,500 !!

Looking forward to'buying-in' on the TSF market which will be a totally different strategy to the one I employed/employ at Jura ?

Last edited:

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Peter Sutherland gets another captaincy cap today against the 52K rated TMO’s. GG are 5K lower than them.
Nevertheless, I expect a close contest.

cnerd123

likes this
TMO hitting 50k ratings is seriously impressive

Tin Yau played a blinder today vs Schmaltzberg. 100* off just 61 balls. Home deck and good batting conditions, won the toss too, but still. I can't remember the last time we posted 300 batting first against a decent team.

The Dynamos going well in the chase, but Msomi has just gotten runout as I type this, so I think we should close this out.

cnerd123

likes this
Bought a 17 rated bowling coach - hopefully can get some good young recruits in this off-season with 2 of my more senior players Fletcher and Evans set to depart.
I had 19/20 skilled coaches for a while. Had to let them go this season because i couldn't handle the wages.

What level of potential are you looking for?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator

Tin Yau played a blinder today vs Schmaltzberg. 100* off just 61 balls. Home deck and good batting conditions, won the toss too, but still. I can't remember the last time we posted 300 batting first against a decent team.

The Dynamos going well in the chase, but Msomi has just gotten runout as I type this, so I think we should close this out.
Schmaltzberg still going pretty strong. Another Grobbelaar cousin has been acquired to bolster the batting (32 bat finisher) and another big stand between Goonewardene and Manning makes things interesting

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Reid hitting his second hundred for the TMOs... apparently all he needed was some support.

Got into a bidding war for my next 2 acquisitions earlier today... won them both. :) Also would like to note the fielding has hit 62K... goal of mine!

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
5.2WTinozivaishe Ncanana to Bram Human159.5 kphGOT HIM! EDGED! EFFORT BALL Pitches on off and moves away, An uppish drive. The ball brushed Human's glove on the way through to Tigwell. Right down Tigwell's throat and there was no way he was going to drop that.
Good to have fast bowler who makes a real effort... even when lacking confidence.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A couple of wickets later, and the momentum is with the TMO's. Even though the required rate is under 5 and lots of balls remaining, I don't think that GG will last the overs.