• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best cricket game for pc?

hassan918

Cricket Spectator
Best management game ever: International Cricket Captain 2
Best match-playable game ever: Brian Lara Cricket

ICC2 isn't on your list (it should be).
The CD case for Brian Lara Cricket is on your list, alongside "Brian Lara Cricket '96", which was a different game.
You also have a picture showing ICC 2009 next to "ICC3".
his article is all over the place.

chris.hinton

International Captain
Best management game ever: International Cricket Captain 2
Best match-playable game ever: Brian Lara Cricket

ICC2 isn't on your list (it should be).
The CD case for Brian Lara Cricket is on your list, alongside "Brian Lara Cricket '96", which was a different game.
You also have a picture showing ICC 2009 next to "ICC3".
The first ICC was the best Management game ever as it was the first of it kind in any Video Game

battistadonati

Cricket Spectator
It's a shame that the greedy capitalists at EA only released three versions of cricket and the last one was in 2007.
Of course, it's better to stamp out FIFA every year for people to spend more and more money...

Busert

Cricket Spectator
There was Cricket '96 actually, the first EA cricket title. Had some hilarious commentary to go along with it!

Also, besides cricket, I really like to play shooters. I mainly play cs go and also collect cs:go best awp skins. It's very interesting.
Good day. I recently tried this game. She is quite interesting, had fun :)