• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India v England 3-ODI series at Maharashtra CA Stadium, Pune

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
As talented as Rahul is, I wonder this block/attack style of batting works for India. Between those big hits, you have to keep scoring those singles/doubles to ensure that you are not wasting too many deliveries. With ODIs becoming a joke of a format, any score can be chased and I am not really sure his style of batting(even when he scores big) will work for India, especially batting first.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
In a couple of years Hardik is going to be the face of cricket. The guy has absolutely everything required for the modern era

Noumenon

U19 Vice-Captain
Just the way India have batted through the start and middle overs here, it's an improvement. Regardless of result, something to build on for this team because they have the personnel.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
And with that one, England look like they'll be chasing a similar total to the first two matches. Something of a relief after 400 looked a possibility 15 minutes ago.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Going back to the Bairstow discussion, I think I read that he and Roy have 17 century opening stands in 43 attempts. Now I may have remembered that wrong, but, if it is even nearly correct, that's some track record.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah, 40 below par here I feel. And playing Krunal as your 5th bowler and not bowling Hardik means we will be in a mess if they get going. For once, if we can get early wickets, we can be in the game.