• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India v England T20 International series in Ahmedabad

Heboric

International Debutant
No Spectators for next 3 t20i at Ahmedabad as Corona cases increase in the city including today's 3rd t20i & 18-20

Good idea koz how the hail
You allow 62000 (1st) 67,000(2nd)( 70% without mask) Crowd in cricket matches but allow only 200 people in all other Function?

Dose not make sense
I was watching highlights of the second match and there were many people with masks not on. The masks arent very useful if it just wrapped around your chin

Last edited:

Janu9

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I was watching highlights of the second match and there were many people with masks not on. The masks arent vety useful if it just wrapped around your chin
My Neighbour watched Live in the stadium, he told
me heat was so intense so as soon as you approach your seat you feels like removes everything except your pant.(38 Degree in march way too much, his seat not have Roof with 500 rupees Cheap ticket he bought)

When you enter at the gates, they check to see, if you wear Mask or not, but 70% people removes mask once they enter in side

5000 policeman in-side the ground but they are helpless, they afraid spectators might beat them.

Last edited:

Heboric

International Debutant
My Neighbour watched Live in the stadium, he told
me heat was so intense so as soon as you approach your seat you feels like removes everything except your pant.(38 Degree in march way too much, his seat not have Roof with 500 rupees Cheap ticket he bought)

When you enter at the gates, they check to see, if you wear Mask or not, but 70% people removes mask once they enter in side

5000 policeman in-side the ground but they are helpless, they afraid spectators might beat them.
Got to wear your mask man :)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Good point in the latest Ash YouTube video analyzing the 2nd T20I - The guest (have no idea who he is, apparently some analyst for some franchise side) mentioned once Buttler got out early, they should have sent out Bairstow to take advantage of the powerplay, given he opens in IPL as well.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Really don't care much for Rahul in any format any more. Those clamoring for his inclusion on the basis of IPL runs fail to note his sluggish S/R as the tournament wore on. For some reason he fancies himself an accumulator despite having every shot in the book, but that's not what this "new" approach calls for.