• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in Pakistan, 2021

Bijed

International Regular
Is that 3 tons no 50s now for Fawad? Only other person I can think of to do that is Bopara of all people

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I love the bit in the score bar during the break: 'Pakistan v South Africa. It's a PCB Production'. Great turn of phrase.

91Jmay

International Coach
Seriously would love someone to explain to me Rabada getting two overs with the old ball and then spinner first over of new ball.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I have not seen a SA team fall apart so easily as I have in recent times. We always used to at least keep fighting even when we went down.