• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in Sri Lanka 2021

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Can’t be too critical of the spinners but I think that’s the first time the bat has been beaten all day. Too much short crap.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Barely looked troubled at all so far, could easily if someone sticks around at the other end.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
[QUOTE="cnerd123, post: 4535850, member: 20
19 overs, 10 maidens, 3 wickets for just 24 runs

Anderson with the Kookaburra on a Galle road. Quality.
[/QUOTE]
Wickets gift wrapped and given to him, however. Club level batting.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Sri Lanka miles away from a good score and not much left to come. Let’s see what this Mendis is like.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Damn first bowler ever to have batsmen play bad shots when he is absolutely strangling them. Super lucky
I saw the match live yesterday. Kusal played an atrocious shot which even tail enders would squirm at. The second wicket was okay - a decent batsman would leave it but there was some bounce so I can concede benefit of doubt to Anderson.

The Thirimanne one had nothing to do with strangulation. They were comfortably scoring in the session prior to that. Obviously the break affected his concentration but there is no way a good batsman would have played that stroke just after a break.