• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Could be a change made to adapt to the conditions. He does do that a lot
Kimber had a piece the other day pointing out that people are bowling shorter and straighter to him and he's having a lot more difficulty scoring off those balls. It's an interesting thesis tbh, not sure if I buy it though - seems very much a consequence facing so much Wagner more than anything else.
Nah, he has done it all series, even when he was making big runs in the LO games, and when he was not scoring many runs. Guess there are enough moving parts to the way he bats that it could swing back around to normal, but I feel these seem more age related. A bit like Lara in his latter days, will score big when he gets in but may just present more opportunities to be dismissed before he gets in than he used to, at his best.

Spark

Global Moderator
commentators laughing at that lbw from lord's do know that he was literally concussed and shouldn't have been out there, right

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If that was a caught behind decision it would have been given out because there was a tiny spike on snicko.

Honestly in real time I thought he'd been bowled between bat and pad though.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Could be fun if they collapse but I think they probably have enough already. There's some inconsistent bounce that'll make things very difficult in the 4th innings.