• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2019/20

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
So you have been talking up Pucovski hard for ages, yet you haven't actually properly seen him bat?

Oooooooooookay then

Last edited:

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ben Cutting was on comms during NSW innings and he said he was available for selection, they just didn't pick him.
Lol. Pretty blunt from him. So was BJ flown out for this commentary gig? Kinda thought it was gonna be mainly amateurs after the guys last night

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol. Pretty blunt from him. So was BJ flown out for this commentary gig? Kinda thought it was gonna be mainly amateurs after the guys last night
The games Fox have they use their own commentators. Because CA are cheapskates the non Fox games just have pretty much whoever they can find

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I could make a highlights video that would make JP Kotze look like the best player in the world if I was selective enough. Doesn't prove anything

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I get your point because highlights don't show much of a defensive game or plays and misses, but some players do look better than others while scoring boundaries

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For the record, I live in Thailand and worked overseas for 16 years before that so watching domestic games is rare. Cricket highlights is all I get and yet Pucovski still stood out.
Don't worry, you've mentioned that plenty of times.