• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Semi Final - India v New Zealand

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wonder if Dhoni is gonna cop **** here for batting slow. Not that he really had the luxury of taking risks, but unless he gets a kick on right about now it will probably happen.

edit: geez that was a lazy waft. How about some footwork MS

cnerd123

likes this
Couple more tight overs to seal the deal here
the deal signed, stamped, in an envelope with a wax seal, wrapped up in plastic, gift wrapped within a box that has been locked inside a solid steel safe. NZ do not need to seal it any further

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wonder if Dhoni is gonna cop **** here for batting slow. Not that he really had the luxury of taking risks, but unless he gets a kick on right about now it will probably happen.

There'll definitely be some criticism, yeah. Don't think it's too fair in this case though.

slippy888

International Captain

To much pressure if he take risk and get out

straw man

Hall of Fame Member

He will cop **** for coming in at 7 instead of 5 or 6.

Flem274*

123/5
Was just watching Hamish Marshall win a Chappell-Hadlee game from 04 with BMac last night.
i think that was literally the last good thing he ever did for nz

i was a kid and didn't rate him at all and i remember thinking 'win this game for us hamish and i will love you unconditionally forever no matter how bad you are'

well he did, and he was terrible for 3 years straight, and i didn't hold up my end of the love

cnerd123

likes this
do we prefer India just bat out 50 here, or get bowled out showing #intent?

Against Aus in 2015 MSD just batted out the 50.

I'd rather they go for it here and look to pull off the impossible. No NRR to protect, and the quicker they're bowled out the quicker we're put out of our misery.