• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Handscomb is a decent player of spin because his ****house technique doesn't get anywhere near as exposed with no pace on the ball

the big bambino

International Captain
Once made a comment about players like M Marsh being capable of scoring beta centuries only. This series turning out to a pretty good illustration of the term.

Midwinter

State Captain
Seem to have missed the discussion on why the Australian bowlers aren't swinging the ball

Is there a discussion in another thread ?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Marsh family has done it again.

That is such a classic limp Shaun dismissal, knew he'd get out some pathetic way to the spinners.

Spark

Global Moderator
seriously once smith and warner was banned, it was incumbent on smarsh to actually step up and become the reliable senior batsman, not flail around nervously as ever

Gnske

So it's all down to Marnus Labuschagnene and Headless.

At least Marnus has shown some sense of the Pujara doctrine.

ajdude

International Coach
seriously once smith and warner was banned, it was incumbent on smarsh to actually step up and become the reliable senior batsman, not flail around nervously as ever
i love how you posted this with the cricketweb grammar and on twitter with the twitter grammar

harsh.ag

Marshy Marshy Marshy
time to say sleepy bye to tests, Marshy
until the next time they remember
your potential, that is.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bumrah's pace has been down today. Hope Kohli dosnt bowl him into the dirt here. Just let the spinners bowl 60 overs each if needed.

Gnske

Marnus does the same thing with his front foot as Shane "The sculpted Hercules" Watson at the back end of his career. Not planting the front foot as early but I'd love to see another meme LBW player.

I take back anything bad I said about his selection.