• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Athlai

Not Terrible
You see, posts like this are why I don't involve myself with people like you.
Want to get wine drunk and discuss the Romantic poets influence on the works of post modernist poets?

You strike me as someone who likes Lord Byron or William Blake.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I’m going to have to revoke your ability to drink wine and wear sweaters.

Not sure about the Volvo thing.
Better ask Scarlett. It seems being a creep in relation to my personal affairs is one thing she has an aptitude for.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Better ask Scarlett. It seems being a creep in relation to my personal affairs is one thing she has an aptitude for.
Something Uppercut is quite familiar with apparently. Hurricane to confirm.

(I should probably do something about the direction of this thread as a mod though, huh?)

Shri

Mr. Glass
Calm down guys. James has pulled a Caitlyn Jenner and has evolved into Scarlett. Thats why he doesn't post anymore and Scarlett does. I support trans rights and therefore Scarlett.

Shri

Mr. Glass
The best thing about feuding with Scarlett is that her responses are simply bizarre without eliciting a response from you.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Calm down guys. James has pulled a Caitlyn Jenner and has evolved into Scarlett. Thats why he doesn't post anymore and Scarlett does. I support trans rights and therefore Scarlett.
This isn't even controversial. Who doesn't love the T in LGBT? I'd be with a T any day over an L, a G or a B for that matter, and especially a straight person.