• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League 2017/18

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mitch Marsh is the new Tymal Mills

0/50+ lol

maybe this is the kick he needs to realise he's not a bowler

Spikey

I like pretty much all the Scorchers bowlers individually but there's a deep pleasure about watching them get mutilated like this.
have to wonder if langer is getting the most out of this attack imo

TheJediBrah

Nathan Reardon has a pretty decent gig. Batting no. 8, not bowling, and a great chance to be carried to a premiership without having to do anything.

Burgey

Lol perth.

I like the carry in this deck at the new stadium from the little I’ve seen of it. Hope it has a lot of pace and bounce moving forward.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thank **** we won't have to see Langer's mug any more for a while.

I like pretty much all the Scorchers bowlers individually but there's a deep pleasure about watching them get mutilated like this.
Same. I think it might be the Langer thing.

Spark

Global Moderator
Thank **** we won't have to see Langer's mug any more for a while.

Same. I think it might be the Langer thing.
It's more that their method of the last few years (which has been very successful) often makes for a terrible spectacle, when scores of 120-140 become defendable.