• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft suggestion: AusWI Xis

Camo999

State 12th Man
Learie Constantine (Trinidad & Tobago).

Technically I believe he played for 'Trinidad' rather than 'Trinidad & Tobago' but according to the most reputable source I have (wiki) it appears to be a name change of the same cricket team following independence rather than an entirely new team.

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
For the purposes of this draft, playing for Trinidad before 1962 counts as playing for Trinidad & Tobago, and playing for British Guiana (or Demerara) before 1965 counts as playing for Guyana.

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Picks in Rounds 1-3:
AndrewB: Richard Hadlee, Brian Lara, Greg Chappell
bagapath: Viv Richards, David Boon, Ian Bishop
Camo999: Dennis Lillee, Ian Botham, Lance Gibbs
fredfertang: Garry Sobers, Adam Gilchrist, Ted McDonald
honestbharani: Keith Miller, Malcolm Marshall, Richie Richardson
mr_mister: Ricky Ponting, Andy Roberts, Clem Hill
Red Hill: Shane Warne, Barry Richards, Ray Lindwall
Teuton: Curtly Ambrose, George Headley, Clyde Walcott
The Battlers Prince: Glenn McGrath, Michael Holding, Clarrie Grimmett

Round 4:
mr_mister: Courtney Walsh (Jam)
Camo999: Learie Constantine (T&T)
The Battler's Prince
Teuton
fredfertang
AndrewB
honestbharani
Red Hill
bagapath

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Ted McDonald - Tasmania
With not that many Tasmanian test greats, my hope was the McDonald would slip a few rounds in this draft and I'd use him to finish my bowling attack off.

Should've known better seeing as you're in this draft!

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
sheesh had no idea all these international players had stints here

just looked up South Australia's FC representative wiki list and it seems what I thought was a clever pick with Clem Hill was actually premature and dumb

:wacko:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
sheesh had no idea all these international players had stints here

just looked up South Australia's FC representative wiki list and it seems what I thought was a clever pick with Clem Hill was actually premature and dumb

:wacko:
How do you work that one out?

Thought it a good pick myself, not that that necessarily means anything!