• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rejected Parody Thread Ideas

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blocky has left the Black Caps

like srsly, he's banned. this is a great moment for CW. Kudos to the moderation team.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Judging a downhill skier.

Hi I'm a cricket watcher and having trouble judging downhill skiers. I often find myself unable to accurately judge. Any tips?

OverratedSanity

Judging a downhill skier.

Hi I'm a cricket watcher and having trouble judging downhill skiers. I often find myself unable to accurately judge. Any tips?
It's the equivalent of mods getting likes for their posts in the Ban Announcements thread.

Spikey

It hurt me to reject this next one, but I simply couldnt be bothered making a post for it.