• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pictures of Steve Smith

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think I work with someone from that photo. Not really prepared to say - hey I think I saw a photo of you back in 2001 at a cricket exchange in Adelaide, what was it like playing with the likes of Sam Robson! Oh and Ryan Stig!

Cheers Ajdude

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I think I work with someone from that photo. Not really prepared to say - hey I think I saw a photo of you back in 2001 at a cricket exchange in Adelaide, what was it like playing with the likes of Sam Robson! Oh and Ryan Stig!

Cheers Ajdude
Email it.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Steve Smith ‏@stevesmith49 2m2 minutes ago
Great start to my new partnership with @NBCricket! Maiden ODI ton and new equipment. NB 1080 Bat felt incredible.

Daemon

That cat pic is the best one of him ever (and by cat I don't mean the one in Dan/Spikey's avatar). I didn't really get the TPC love but I'm definitely a fan now.

Spikey

Never 4get that Smith all but prevented Misbah's record....until Peter Siddle came along

Spikey

The next Steve Smith - Inside Sport Magazine

Cricket, more so than other games, has a stylistic fixation. It can be downright brutal on things that don’t look right, and the less-than-classic aspects of Smith’s batting became an easily gripped cudgel for critics to whack him with. Combined with his fast-track status, and the general antipathy towards the newly enriched T20 generation of cricketers, there was just enough to dislike about him. “If you look at social media, which is always a good thing to look at for these sorts of things, originally he had a lot of haters,” Peter says. “He did. He was one of those guys who polarised people.”