• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Loved the guitar rift start to Hogan's nWo days for Voodoo Child too.

**** getting crazy nostalgia now. **** you guys, I didn't need this. Been off wrestling for 6 years ffs.

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ugh, if I could unsee any one thing I've ever seen it's X-Pac and Chyna's tape. Argh my eyes; my eyes.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Ah ok, in that case I think Lesnar's theme is a bit underrated in that regard. Ticks all the boxes. Short and sweet, but distinctive, enough to alert the fans to who it is immediately.

His return in 2012 was so great, roof nearly comes off the place. Made all the better than the fans are all chanting for the Rock at the time.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah ok, in that case I think Lesnar's theme is a bit underrated in that regard. Ticks all the boxes. Short and sweet, but distinctive, enough to alert the fans to who it is immediately.

His return in 2012 was so great, roof nearly comes off the place. Made all the better than the fans are all chanting for the Rock at the time.

Never got why Cena was smiling like a dumbass though. It was clear from Brock's demeanour that he was looking to kill someone. And Cena just stood there with a ridiculous grin on his face.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We're just talking about intros/lead-in to the themes aren't we?

But yes DX was good - "Are you ready?"

Countdown to Jericho's song during early Y2J songs also good.
"Break the walls down" always gets me excited no matter what. His original debut was so ****ing good. Best moment is at 1:40. That woman does the pose, screen flashes Jericho, crowd goes nuts, and there's Jericho with the pose. Absolutely beautiful.

Entrance themes for most wrestlers these days just sound generic for some reason. Bray Wyatt's is the only one I enjoy.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Yeah pretty good, out of left field call.

Last edited: