• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
If only Rayudu had managed one boundary, gah. Shoulda won this. At least it was an exciting game

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Are you taking the piss or have you muted Bumble
I've mentioned before, I always have Comm on Mute, practically every sport. I have a low idiocy threshold, you may have noted.

Anyway not needed well done England. No doubt it will start some ***** talking about Morgan captaining England, but who gives a ****, it was fun and that's what T20 should be.

91Jmay

International Coach
Great finish, Woakes did just enough - no idea who else was supposed to bowl that over. Bopara or Moeen and that game is lost in 4 balls.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Was awesome from Morgan today. I think you've got to be so strong to hit back of a length balls off spinners and low full tosses off seamers for six.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Never liked Rayudu. Don't get why he is selected in our side from time to time. I would personally like to see Kedar Jadhav being given his spot from now on.

saloni

Cricket Spectator
Batting line is great but Kohli is in bad form now a days.If Ashwin and Ishant bowls well then India will rock this series.Batsman should be in better form to won series.