• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

ajdude

International Coach
this is a situation that i walk out to quite often. ball doing heaps, top order reduced to shreds. determined look on my face, believing i can dig us out of the mire, i prepare to face

more often than not though i'm out missing a straight one or caught at mid on

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Concerns may now be raised about Pujara's consistently poor form away from India. This dismissal just makes his record worse. For someone tipped as one of India's best Test batsmen far and away, this is alarming. The team has already lost one opening batsman to poor form. Will they lose him too?

There is a serious player management crisis in the Indian side, which has been masked by revolving-door selections and Dhoni's inflexibility and support for his inner circle.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
The only positive about this situation is that it gives a prime chance to Rahane to play a memorable knock.

Although Dhoni won't possibly move him to no. 4 anytime soon anyways.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Someone needs to call Ganguly out about saying batting first was the right decision here. You don't presume England will bowl bad like they did at Lord's again!

And saying Cook would have batted is most certainly not support of Dhoni's decision lol.

You should assume that in these conditions England will bowl well. Yeah sure maybe not this well, but you have to take that into account. You also have to take into account that your best bats are out of form and Gambhir is new in the team again.