• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England performance squad tour.

brockley

International Captain
Play QLD 2nd xl next week,maybe wednesday.
Bresnan tipped to play,maybe Joe Burns as he not in the Qld squad.
Sam Robson charged up apparently.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's nice how England sends this squad overseas all the time. Wish India would follow suit.

brockley

International Captain
Looks like Cricket Australia not covering the game with score updates,probably best way is follow twitter,whats' Englands" Twitter address.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Robson with a 50 batting at 3, despite being the top runscorer in CC as an opener. Perhaps I'm reading too much into this, but if he's making runs at 3 and is in the country, ready-made Trott replacement?

brockley

International Captain
England Cricket ‏@ECB_cricket 11m
Sam Robson brings up his century off 132 balls. Moeen Ali 70*. EPP are 229 for 3 at tea.

brockley

International Captain
England Cricket ‏@ECB_cricket 15m
Sam Robson retires at tea on 102. Moeen Ali out for 83. EPP 264 for 5 off 73 overs. Buttler 21* and Foakes 1*.

91Jmay

International Coach
Seems to have been a pretty good day for them. Would imagine an overnight declaration and then have a bowl. I am not a fan at all of Danny Briggs, but not really sure which other young spinners they could have taken. Excited to see Ravi Patel get more FC cricket next year, I liked what I saw from him in the limited overs stuff.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Lets be honest here, that bowling attack is very raw. McDonald 5 wickets @ 40 and Floros 2 wickets @ 70 are the only bowlers to have first class wickets.

Burns, Peirson and I guess Floros are ones to watch with the bat though.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
QLD XI all out 156 - The class of Burns shining through with 97*. Bresnan 10-2-31-4.