• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Over 107.3: MR Marsh to Hughes, one run, plays to long leg and moves to 150 in 436 mins, 307 balls, 21 fours - well batted

N00fans summer of taste!!!

adub

International Captain
South Australia would be mad to declare behind after such a good start. They deserve the 2 points (barring a massive collapse) and taking 8 points from 2 games against Western Australia is job done.
Hey he's back. How was your lunch mate?

True but. SA's Shield season basically boils down to beating WA for the spoon, so 8 points lead on em is all they'll be after.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Well done my domestic boi Phillip Hughes! Pretty awesome golden summer from me for suggesting that Hughes is one of the best domestic cricketers in Australia and then he plays this knock. While I have massive issues with his capacity to be a good Test contributor, I'm happy with his omission from the current Test team, his domestic performances are not to be scoffed at.

Golden Summers lead Tasting 1-0

Spikey

Over 44.4: Christian to Faulkner, no run, OUT. Gone, plays right around one, bails go flying, Tassie in all sorts of trouble now.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Travis Head is a bit of an interesting Cricketer. I was surprised that SACA didn't play him in the Ryobi Cup as he is a positive batsman. I hope he kicks on a bit this season and just becomes that little bit more consistent, getting a first ton would help him too.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Burns has now been dismissed for a duck 5 times in his last 10 innings.

Benchmark00 recently suggested that Burns is close to the Australian team. Huge tasting, up there with his 1989 ICQ Chat call that Salil Ankola would have a better Test career than Tendulkar. Now that was the benchmark of tasting, hence his name.

adub

International Captain
Over 6.5: Lyon to Khawaja, one run, DROPPED, short of a length, looking to pull but catches a top edge to mid wicket where Maddinson takes the catch but as he hits the ground drops a regulation chance
Oh Mad Dog

benchmark00

The more you attempt to deflect the taste the more you taste n00fers. If I were you I'd just take it on the chin and make it a short sharp taste.

Problem is with you it's just been so many tastes over such a small period of time. Hard to escape it.