• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
The spinning logos of the BCCI and CA on the field remind me of the crappy graphics and animation in old Mahabharat and Ramayana serials.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Oi bloke, at what odds are India (not Australia) value in this match?
I'd be wanting 1.30. I think the bookies have got it pretty much right in the innings break; decided not to bet.

And as I type Australia lose a wicket, so 1.30 isn't looking any closer to arriving. :p

Last edited:

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
Australia shouldn't panic about this chase. Neither of India's incredible chases featured extraordinarily fast starts, they just kept wickets in hand and couldn't be stopped. Early wickets and the games dead. They need to take it deep.
Nah prick, it's over cuz AltCricket says it's over

=)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Benchy if your boy Haddin is any good he'll get a double-ton like my boy Rohit.

Instead he'll just chew gum like a ****.