• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Celebrating like you've just bounced a bloke, knocked him out and had him fall on his stumps Stick Cricket style is a bit odd when you've just lobbed one up and the fella is caught on the rope.

Spikey

i said ages ago arun will play tests this summer and i stand by that prediction
yeah i said something like Finch basically only has to play like 3 good FC innings in a short period to become a prime candidate and I stand by that. I don't think he'll play 2-3 good FC innings this summer though

Burgey

Can someone tweet the commentators and ask them their opinion on the Indian team selections?

TheJediBrah

George Bailey has really taken his cricket to the next level since being selected for Australia. If he can do it in ODIs I'm sure he can do it in Tests. A couple of good Shield games and he's in.

Spikey

i think my favourite part of an Australian ODI match is the part where people start talking about how Bailey would be useful for the test team