• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Abbott is selected fair too often for NSW but I didn't really have a problem with it this time with Henriques in India. Wouldn't really want Smith and Rohrer sharing ten or any of our other frontline bowling options batting seven.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The good guys win once again. I can't remember the last time Queensland lost a Ryobi match..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I don't even have an 8, just a 7 with Starc, Pattinson, Bird unavailable currently.

Siddle, Peter
Harris, Ryan
Hazlewood, Josh
Cutting, Ben
Johnson, Mitchell
Coulter-Nile, Nathan
Sayers, Chadd

I guess at a pinch I would include Spikey's boi Hilfenhaus, Ben

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ashes 8:

Siddle
McKay
J. Pattinson (freak return from Injury)
D. Pattinson
Hastings
Boland
Herrick
Sheridan

dermo

International Vice-Captain
I don't even have an 8, just a 7 with Starc, Pattinson, Bird unavailable currently.

Siddle, Peter
Harris, Ryan
Hazlewood, Josh
Cutting, Ben
Johnson, Mitchell
Coulter-Nile, Nathan
Sayers, Chadd

I guess at a pinch I would include Spikey's boi Hilfenhaus, Ben
dougeh over MJ, NCN and spikey