• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

Expressway76

U19 Vice-Captain
these ****s seriously don't know how to celebrate
"I reckon when it comes to congratulating one of your team mates there’s simply no better way of doing it with the traditional Australian Hug or a Kiss or a lick, a grope on the arse or a bit of a dry root"

ajdude

International Coach
"I reckon when it comes to congratulating one of your team mates there’s simply no better way of doing it with the traditional Australian Hug or a Kiss or a lick, a grope on the arse or a bit of a dry root"
still better than the english "autistic over-exuberant fist pumping"

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
you would have thought a handful of players in their playing kit would have got a comment from the commentators.................

Spikey

would be a mistake to declare while either of starc and haddin are still out there obv

benchmark00

Haddin is such a fine player. How Wade was persisted with for so long when Haddin was fully fit was truly one of the great failures of the Arthur reign.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haddin is such a fine player. How Wade was persisted with for so long when Haddin was fully fit was truly one of the great failures of the Arthur reign.
Oh **** I forgot to reply to you the other day. Yes I was wrong about Paine - I didn't expect Aus to go pack to Haddin and knew Wade was a ****. So yeah I owe you 1 Rooster Roll Combo or something.

Expressway76

U19 Vice-Captain
He's a great player to have coming in under no pressure (much like Prior is) and sometimes he can stick it out and make some hard runs (like Prior too).

Spikey

Wade was such a **** he only scored centuries in the last game before a long-ish break. if he had failed in that last WI test nathan lyon wouldnt be going bald