• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Just for Fun: Worst Test "Draft"

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And Neil Fairbrother.

While bowling is what makes a top-class team, batting is what makes the worst teams so bad. Therefore I'm packing the batting lineup early with as shocking batsmen as possible.

1. Saleem Elahi
4. Neil Fairbrother
6. Colin Cowdrey (c)
7. Robbie Hart (wk)

Steulen

International Regular
My fourth pick will share the new ball with his compatriot Mohammad Sami, and it is Jalaluddin . Coming in at #11, he will contribute a fluked single off an edge at most, and he can be relied upon not to take a wicket in his first 18 overs.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Scratch Matt. If he decides to join in then fine, but until he does, he can be skipped.

That means NUFAN is up.
Sorry guys - completely forgot I said I'd play. Didn't mean to ditch on ya. Apologies for holding up the process til now. I won't join in at this stage.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
And Neil Fairbrother.

While bowling is what makes a top-class team, batting is what makes the worst teams so bad. Therefore I'm packing the batting lineup early with as shocking batsmen as possible.

1. Saleem Elahi
4. Neil Fairbrother
6. Colin Cowdrey (c)
7. Robbie Hart (wk)
Colin?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm going to get the all-rounder and captain in early, all in one.

Chris Cowdrey

Six tests. 101 runs @ 14. 4 wickets @ 77. His one match as captain was lost by ten wickets. You won't find many worse players than that.
Chris is who he picked.