• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 22 - India v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Batting second has been piss easy in Bangalore so far.
Yeah I know; just doesn't seem that way so far this innings. I reckon the spinners will be easier to play as it's carrying through a bit better but there's something there with the new pill IMO.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
But no more, or much more than when Zaheer was bowling in the day.
Honestly don't really agree. Zaheer was just gun - yeah, he was moving it more than these bowlers are, but it was mostly in the air and due to the fact that he's high class. He wasn't getting the zip off the pitch that the Ireland bowlers are getting. It's definitely coming onto the bat better so scoring quickly shouldn't be much of a problem but I think it'll be a fair bit easier to get batsmen out under lights bowling seam up than it was in the first innings.

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
good god.

Sehwag and Gautam. great....

Looks like India has a very good chance of losing this game. Now if India was fielding they wouldn't have even bothered to catch that.