• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2010

Jayzamann

International Regular
Oh man I completely forgot about this game. The first one was straight after the second test, then such a long gap to the second game.

I'm about to start watching now, but is this score due to plodding batting or really good, tight bowling? Or both? Or neither? :O

Spark

Global Moderator
Oh man I completely forgot about this game. The first one was straight after the second test, then such a long gap to the second game.

I'm about to start watching now, but is this score due to plodding batting or really good, tight bowling? Or both? Or neither? :O
Hard to tell really. A bit of a mixture, the bowling's been good, the batting's been a little uninspired and the pitch has been... slow.

What's going on out there? We still have half an over left!

Ruckus

International Captain
Unless something very special happens in the next few overs, this looks like it will be a lame total considering the wickets in hand. Clarke has evidently transferred his horrendous t20 SR to ODIs...

Spark

Global Moderator
Unless something very special happens in the next few overs, this looks like it will be a lame total considering the wickets in hand. Clarke has evidently transferred his horrendous t20 SR to ODIs...
Not been watching ODIs last two years?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yep. If you've got 7 wickets in hand at 45 overs, you should be closer to 250 than 200. Nothing new when it comes to Clarke, though.

howardj

International Coach
Johnny Hastings?

A no-name nuffy, selected out of nowhere.

Shocked to find out he wasn't from NSW. lol

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Clarke killing Bowden there would have been the only useful thing he's done today. Instead he starts hitting boundaries.

wac

Jayzamann

International Regular
First six of the innings, ey?

Weird thought: loving the Indian kits, going back to lighter blue, although take the orange away and you'd swear this was a Mumbai team.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
As much as I make fun of Clarke, scoring 100 in that humidity is not ****in easy at all. Well played.