• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Warm-Ups...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Find it strange they aren't covering it given:

a) They presumably have the rights to this game and/or could have got them pretty cheap as part of the WC package.
b) They don't need to actually send anyone out there or anything; they could just take Sky's coverage.
c) Australia are playing.
d) They're currently showing old Superbikes replays on one of their sports channels.
Was ranting about it this afternoon. It's just what Foxtel do though. :(

EDIT: E-mail time?

King Pietersen

International Captain
Symmo gone, looked in good knick. Time for Clarke to make 8 off 12 balls.

Punter gone as well. Not exactly playing the spinners brilliantly here, look far more at ease against the seamers.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Was ranting about it this afternoon. It's just what Foxtel do though. :(

EDIT: E-mail time?
Whenever I send them something from my cricketmail account I get an automated reply telling me my email address has been blocked due to "repeated abuse". Great way to keep their customers happy, I must say.

Monopolies FTL.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
What's the latest score?
i'll be able to watch it after 30 minutes
by the way, do you guys pay to watch these matches? If yes, what a shame then
we watch matches for free, tv channels show these matches & we've to bear commercials after every over finishes & every wicket fall

S Chanderpaul

U19 Vice-Captain
What's the latest score?
i'll be able to watch it after 30 minutes
by the way, do you guys pay to watch these matches? If yes, what a shame then
we watch matches for free, tv channels show these matches & we've to bear commercials after every over finishes & every wicket fall
You pay for Sky Sports, but thats it.

There is no extra subscription for these games if thats what you was asking.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Haha crazy, Shakib 4 overs for 31 with 1 wicket.
Against Haddin and Watto? 23 runs off 2 overs.
Against the rest? 8 runs and a wicket off 2.

Looks like besides Watto and Haddin there is a bit of trouble against good spin in the Aussie camp.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Can officially call the end on Nathan Bracken's career. He has lost his action completely. :(

It was amazing Brax. I loved every minute.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha crazy, Shakib 4 overs for 31 with 1 wicket.
Against Haddin and Watto? 23 runs off 2 overs.
Against the rest? 8 runs and a wicket off 2.

Looks like besides Watto and Haddin there is a bit of trouble against good spin in the Aussie camp.
Watto's hardly the best player of spin either, although he's definitely improved of late.

King Pietersen

International Captain
These Bangladeshi lads have some serious talent. Could be a genuinely good OD side in a couple of years! Just wish Ashraful would kick on and make the most of his exceptional natural talents.