• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India For 2009 World cup

Seohunter

Cricket Spectator
Hi,
Now next T20 world cup has only 60 days left.
India is still now world champion in T20 match. Can India win second T20 world cup?
which are the other favorite team for second world cup?

Trumpers_Ghost

U19 Cricketer
Hi,
Now next T20 world cup has only 60 days left.
India is still now world champion in T20 match. Can India win second T20 world cup?
which are the other favorite team for second world cup?
Any of Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Pakistan or India could easily win it, depending on who gets on a roll.

Sri Lanka and West Indies also if they hit top form and have the confidence up.

I just can't see how England could win though.

Such a lottery this 20-20 stuff. While the ODI World Cup is almost always won by the best team, I don't think this tournament will neccessarily be won by the best team, but rather the one that gets it right on the day.

:)

sudhindra9

School Boy/Girl Captain
India announce list of 30 probables

Virender Sehwag,
Gautam Gambhir,
MS Dhoni,
Suresh Raina,
Rohit Sharma,
Yuvraj Singh,
Yusuf Pathan,
Irfan Pathan,
Zaheer Khan,
Ishant Sharma,
Munaf Patel,
Ravindra Jadeja,
Pragyan Ojha,
Harbhajan singh,
Praveen Kumar,
Dinesh Karthik,
M Vijay,
Ajinkya Rahane,
S Badrinath,
Robin Uthappa,
Virat Kohli,
Manoj Tiwary,
Wriddhiman Saha,
Abhishek Nayar,
Amit Mishra,
R Ashwin,
RP Singh,
L Balaji,
Dhawal Kulkarni,
Naman Ojha

martin88

Banned
Any of Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Pakistan or India could easily win it, depending on who gets on a roll.

Sri Lanka and West Indies also if they hit top form and have the confidence up.

I just can't see how England could win though.

Such a lottery this 20-20 stuff. While the ODI World Cup is almost always won by the best team, I don't think this tournament will neccessarily be won by the best team, but rather the one that gets it right on the day.

:)
Hmm.. disagree on the last few words. The same holds good for ODIs also.