• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jumping the Shark Draft

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I will be on for another couple hours. But if Matt comes on when I am in sleeping and I need to re-pick then skip me. I will sort it out in the morning.

99*

International Debutant
Matt just emailed me the order.

11.1- 99*
11.2- stephen
11.3- somerset
11.4- Mr. Wright
11.5- Julien87
11.6- NUFAN
11.7- Jamee
11.8- Michael7s
11.9- Samuel_Vimes
11.10- Chaminda_00

Muttiah Muralitharan

:ph34r:

Not real btw

Last edited:

Matt79

Global Moderator
Sorry guys. Just finished an 18 hour day moving house. Kinda shagged now, and typing this on my mobile as the computer is still packed. I'm 99% sure I can recall the top ten so give me a minute and I'll post rnd 10 results.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Round 10 results

Stephen - Imran - Accepted
Tharmi - Gilchrist - Rejected
Julien87 - Barry Richards - Accepted
Michael7s - Viv Richards - Accepted
99* - Lillee - Accepted
Jamee - Sachin - Rejected
Nufan - Herb Sutcliffe - Accepted
Somerset - Sobers - Rejected
Kyle - Curtley Ambrose - Accepted
Vimes - O'Reilly - Accepted

Tharmi, Jamee, Somerset to repick.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
1 Virender Sehwag
2 Herbert Sutcliffe
3 Is Don is good ????
4 Denis Compton
5 Javed Miandad
6 Les Ames
7 Kapil Dev
8 Trevor Goddard
9 Alec Bedser
10 Ian Bishop
11 Bishan Bedi

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bob Simpson
Sunil Gavaskar
Clyde Walcott
Shiv Chanderpaul
Dudley Nourse
Imran Khan
Ian Healy
Alan Davidson
Anil Kumble
Andy Roberts

So I can either strengthen my bowling or my batting with my last pick. I guess that my pick will have more to do with my position on the pick order than what I "need". Bradman, Sobers, Hadlee, Murali etc... will all fit well into my team.