• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2008/09

Nishan

U19 Cricketer
lol at calkin swearing when interviwed by Emily travis. Basically expressing his views on the weather.

172 should be good game now on.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Missed the first innings but from the first few deliveries in ND's innings I think 172 will be difficult to chase. Interesting to see Calkin wicket keeping - bowled a couple of overs in the other CD 20-20 game I watched so seems very a versatile player.

Hamish Marshall out so Central definitely in the stronger position IMO.

thierry henry

International Coach
I know Peter McGlashan has been shouted down by several posters a page or two back, but he sure looks awesome at times at domestic level.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Ewen Thompson appears to be a desperately thick man. He bowls Aldridge, appeals, then tells his 'keeper to run him out? How ****ing stupid can you be? Soak the success up.

thierry henry

International Coach
13 off 9 becomes 13 off 3, lol ND

tbf Volty, ET seemed a fairly articulate man when interviewed earlier, just got a bit confused lol

Natman20

International Debutant
Good game and happy Central one. Sinclair played well like he always does. First time seeing Mcglenaghen (can't spell). Looks pretty quick but pretty inaccurate although he got a bit more consistent and got the players to play where he wanted them to I guess.

Flem274*

123/5
Well Cric info are wrong when they describe him as Medium Fast. 've seen him bowl a couple of times and he is at least a 135-145 guy. Mark Richardson seems to think he's quicker than Bond.

Unfortunately he's Harmison mk II: Little movement and zero accuracy.

Flem274*

123/5
What the hell is Carl Cachopa doing in the U-19s? I've used him in ICC and he should be like 22 right now.

Auckland A getting owned I see.