• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A simple ICC 2008 Editor

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
A simple ICC 2008 Editor

yeah it's simple icc 2008

And it doesn't need any description too.:)

Important Notes:-
1.RUN ICC.Open your save game.Open profile of any player u like.
2.HIT THE WINDOW BUTTON
3.Run the icc 2008 editor.
4.Click on load player.
5.The player whose profile u opened will get loaded.
6.Uncheck the player ability check box.
7.There are 255 batting levels.Even Sachin Tendulkar has a level of 6 only.So u can make out what will level 255 mean.
8.Click on save after editing.
9.You are done.Run ICC 2008:)

Credits to the original maker.:cool:

Attachments

darko21

U19 Debutant
Just to clarify with the batting and bowling levels: how do we know what is the right level. I assume the highest level is the unbeatable level but if Tendulkar is on 6 then how good would 12 or 24 be? It seems like there are too many levels.

freckleslol

School Boy/Girl Captain
Every time i try to start the editor I get the error "This application failed to initialize properly..."

Any ideas?

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
Every time i try to start the editor I get the error "This application failed to initialize properly..."

Any ideas?
Make sure you have .net framework installed........

if still u get the error.......read the important notes in first post again carefully......your ICC 2008 should be running and player profile should be opened before you hit the window button......

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
Just to clarify with the batting and bowling levels: how do we know what is the right level. I assume the highest level is the unbeatable level but if Tendulkar is on 6 then how good would 12 or 24 be? It seems like there are too many levels.
the highest level is 255.......u can make out how destructive it is that when i played Zaheer Khan scored 750 and R.P.Singh scored 633.........

if u select this level.......the opposition team bowlers can't get u out........the only way u will get out is run out,,,,,,

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
u can use level 10 or 20 if u want to just beat the opposite team comprihensively........if u are not good at playing icc this level will be best for u...........but level 255 be be so unrealistic!!!

Matt2401

Cricket Spectator
Worked Fine For Me; And The Top Level Is Way Too Good.

I Just Stick With 8-10 On The Batting.

The Bowling Editor Doesn't Seem To Make Them Any Better Though.

cpr

International Coach
Not if your putting them on 8 batting, thats pretty much Bradman (if 6 is Tendulkar)

Had a play with it, works, though seems to keep the edits for new games by the looks of it, so may need to reinstall to get original data back, then back it up.

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
Not if your putting them on 8 batting, thats pretty much Bradman (if 6 is Tendulkar)

Had a play with it, works, though seems to keep the edits for new games by the looks of it, so may need to reinstall to get original data back, then back it up.
No it just edits the saved games

inbox24

International Debutant
Hey Jonty

I tried your editor and it seems like a cool concept. However when I try to use it and change the stats and such, then click apply, an unhandled exception error comes up and gives me the option of continuing or quitting. In the end the changes aren't applied. Any ideas? I have .NET framework 3.5 installed already.

Thanks

Atreyu

School Boy/Girl Captain
So yeah, this is just a guess but did you take this from planet cricket Member FE?

If you did, you would have noticed that he hasn't been able to change the Stats yet you can only view the stats nd ability

If not, Nevermind

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
Hey Jonty

I tried your editor and it seems like a cool concept. However when I try to use it and change the stats and such, then click apply, an unhandled exception error comes up and gives me the option of continuing or quitting. In the end the changes aren't applied. Any ideas? I have .NET framework 3.5 installed already.

Thanks
sir dude.......but i am not sure about the problem.......i think u must click on continue ..

make sure u read the first post carefully.......was ur players profile open??????

inbox24

International Debutant
sir dude.......but i am not sure about the problem.......i think u must click on continue ..

make sure u read the first post carefully.......was ur players profile open??????
Yep it sure was. Whenever I click on continue, the editor just closes and no changes are applied.

Atreyu

School Boy/Girl Captain
If this is indeed the editor from planetCricket, then it needs to be said that You cannot edit stats yet FE hasn't figured out how