• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Solid start for Watson's bowling, under 35 looking a fair shout.

GIMH, England to fail to win either test in India?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Solid start for Watson's bowling, under 35 looking a fair shout.

GIMH, England to fail to win either test in India?
Basically the same bet I already have. I'll take it, but if I lose you'll have to wait a month for my forefeit while I pay my other debt (I think it's to hb).

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
At the minute I have one debt outstanding, have just finished one to dav, have two bets on the India series, and a season-long bet with dav based on Tranmere and Oldham. As things currently stand with that one, my avatar is his for 8 weeks. Long time left yet, but the way we are playing, reckon he could end up owning me for about 6 months

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's all good fun. The rest of the time I just put my flavour of the week in there (was Flintoff prior to my last loss, is oasis now, etc)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
As I've said to you before, should just be a self-portait IMO, since you used such things everything else is a letdown every day.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I think the only one I've used was cpr's cropping of my spacehopper race pic

Get bored of avatars easily itbt

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You used another including Guinness immediately after TBH, though the blurry mugshot was ind33d far superior.

And as I've said before - I've noticed your itchy-feetedness on avatars. :dry:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I hereby declare that Daniel Vettori will outscore Mohammed Ashraful in the test matches (only applicable if both play both tests)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You used another including Guinness immediately after TBH, though the blurry mugshot was ind33d far superior.

And as I've said before - I've noticed your itchy-feetedness on avatars. :dry:
Forgot about the Guinness pic. Thw only time my CW avatar has matched my facebook profile pic tbh

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
5 months down the line...

And that reminded me, I never did give Haakon 2 weeks of something of my choice... think I'll go for something with novelty value...

Attachments

Last edited: