• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [19/01/09] Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
You can bank as many as you want, but you can only take 100 into a new season. If you have more than that at the end of the season, the extra ones will be refunded.
oh ok cool.........when do you guys stop producing players with high its for training purposes so end of season they dont get older...should i start banking its for next season.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
oh ok cool.........when do you guys stop producing players with high its for training purposes so end of season they dont get older...should i start banking its for next season.
Unless you've got $1.6 million in the bank, I wouldn't bother with ITS.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
Maybe not then lol. But from my experience, I had trouble covering the costs when I wasn't getting the $80k interest.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
Good times against a Div.III side. I've got my B team playing on TIE, they've just gotten the lowest score ever for Male Models.

End of Over 15: 24-10, runrate=1.60
Black 0-0-1-1
Malik* 4 (6 balls)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Thought I'd go GFI in a Cup match I was sure I'd lose. Smart has just taken a brace.

End of Over 35: 141-8, runrate=4.03
Holmes 8-0-26-2
Reeves* 15 (34 balls)
Frans 0 (3 balls)

Really hoping we can chase this down.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nice outing today for the boys, pity about the three wickets though.

GRCC 65 (23.4)
Canning 5/21 (6.5), Potgieter 3/9 (5), Tedstone 2/2 (5)

Magical Ponies 3/67 (12.5)
Burger 39* (38), Terry 10 (13), Tedstone 7 (7)

GRCC Magical Ponies
Top Order: strong quality
Middle Order: competent strong
Lower Order: worthless abysmal
Seam Bowling: respectable exceptional
Spin Bowling: respectable strong
Fielding: abysmal woeful
MOTM: Canning

Bit annoyed it wasn't 10 or 9 wickets, but oh well. Expecting my run of easy teams to come to an end pretty soon though.

Johnners

Awesome effort from Harris. Ludlow & Stroud gave him perfect support with 85 & 63 respectively, and now Appleyard is doing the job as well.

End of Over 47: 329-2, runrate=7.00
Carter 9-0-72-0
Appleyard* 17 (12 balls)
Harris 157 (142 balls)
Last Wicket: Ludlow c. Flack b. Rowney 85 (FOW: 281/2)

EDIT: Heh, it's not that special really, just had a look at his bowlers wages, the ****s throwing the game. Dire

Last edited:

Bobisback

International Regular
End of Over 3: 28-0, runrate=9.33, reqrunrate=8.13 (409-3)
De beer 2-0-21-0
Hocking* 20 (10 balls)
Beaumont 8 (8 balls)

Playing Smith. Should be a good chase.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hard2Beat - 147/10 off 37.5 overs
Mott 54 (55)
Victory 50 (69)
Smart 5/30 (8.5)
Holmes 2/28 (9)

defeated by

Brackenhurst - 148/0 off 21.4 overs
Burnip 87* (65)
Read 59* (65)

I'm one of the Top 256 teams in Australia. :p Brilliant effort by our bowlers on a flat deck and then Read and Burnip took it in turns to up the aggression. New BatStats rating aswell. :)

Johnners

Won my cup match by 58 runs, which is a little disappointing really considering we made 359. If nothing else, it highlights my need to bolster my bowling attack. Verhoeven grabbed 5 in his last over, in a nice little collapse.

andyc

Haha. I've drawn Backyard Sloggers for the cup, the team that promoted out of my OD league a season or two.

Backyard Sloggers
Top Order: superb
Middle Order: proficient
Lower Order: worthless
Seam Bowling: superb
Spin Bowling: superb
Fielding: abysmal

May GFI it, not sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.