• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
i'll gladly accept this offer. does the league have a reserve grade? if so, what are my chances of doing my trade in reserves this season? looking forward to the challenge of breaking into first grade.
There's a club cricket season for those who don't immediately play in the 1st XI. Basically everyone plays in that when they're not playing First Class or List A for their teams.

Also, will have to wait and see if you can sign with us or not, as per the messages above ^.

Scotty

Banned
There's a club cricket season for those who don't immediately play in the 1st XI. Basically everyone plays in that when they're not playing First Class or List A for their teams.

Also, will have to wait and see if you can sign with us or not, as per the messages above ^.
okay, sounds good. would prefer to play for the colts as they've shown interest in me first.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The CWBCC has decided upon the following pecking order for rookie signings this season:

1. CW Green
2. CW Colts
3. CW Black
4. CW Blue
5. CW Red

The ranking is based on squad size first and season (XII) finish second.

Ed Smith

Cricket Spectator
Name: Edward Smith
Forum Name: Ed Smith
RHB opener/RM
Batting average: 53
Batting strike rate: 120.17
Bowling average: 12
Economy: 0.4
Fielding: 30

cpr

International Coach
ok, count us in guys.

Forum Name:cpr
Name: Chris Raftery (CP Raftery)
RHB, LS
Bat: 29
Bowl: 28
Batting SR: 55
Fielding: 21

Gwan then, who wants a Chris Schofield wannabe.. Can hit the stumps, promise (actually got someone out once....)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Name: Edward Smith
Forum Name: Ed Smith
RHB opener/RM
Batting average: 53
Batting strike rate: 120.17
Bowling average: 12
Economy: 0.4
Fielding: 30
Struggling to consider this serious, but will sort it as I'm on it.
Adjusted...

Bat: 41
Bowl: 30
Econ: 3.00
Fielding: 27
ok, count us in guys.

Forum Name:cpr
Name: Chris Raftery (CP Raftery)
RHB, LS
Bat: 29
Bowl: 28
Batting SR: 55
Fielding: 21

Gwan then, who wants a Chris Schofield wannabe.. Can hit the stumps, promise (actually got someone out once....)
Adjusted...

Bat: 25
Bowl: 32

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Why'd you adjust Rafferty so much?

How's he going to compete with all the super signups? This is getting silly, hah, wish Marc was here to go ballistic.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The CWBCC has decided upon the following pecking order for rookie signings this season:

1. CW Green
2. CW Colts
3. CW Black
4. CW Blue
5. CW Red

The ranking is based on squad size first and season (XII) finish second.
Seeing as we have first pick, Green would be interested in signing Scotty
So am I with the Colts or have another side snapped me up?
Not sure if this means you HAVE to sign with green, or if you do get a choice. Some clarification may bee needed?

Loony BoB

International Captain
Have to say once again that this is exactly why I have always wanted a system which allows you to allocate points towards each of the simming stats rather than just putting obscene numbers together... people are going to continually sign up with super stats just so they get the best possible adjustment, while those who put in realistic stats are penalised for their integrity.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Yeah, they have to start with more real stats, I mean, 12 Bowling average and 53 Batting? Not even Kapil Dev had that great of stats...41 is a little high for a batting average...

I think that should be more 31 and 40 in that order