• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

R_D

International Debutant
Of course you can. My problem is people building up the Indian team to be better than they actually are based upon this win.
so how does that affect you and why ?

great win by India... still can't beleive it....... my friends house errupted with noise as well. Just Brilliant.

lol at Dhoni and cricinfo.

sideshowtim

Banned
NO.

Want to know what your problem is.

You are a lousy loser.

Learn to be graceful in defeat from fantastic Australians like Gilchrist, Lee and many others.
Er. I don't care that we lost. This has nothing to do with Australia losing tonight. I'd be arguing the same thing if you'd beaten NZ to get into the final.

I honestly don't know how you can say you're improving based upon T20's.

Nishant

International 12th Man
That's the thing...I really don't understand how you can say you're improving based upon a Twenty20 series. You have a couple of guys who can hit the ball further than some other teams? Your fielding and running between the wickets has been no better than I've ever seen it to be honest. Just because you're winning matches doesn't mean you're improving.

Well done on the win, you deserve it, enjoy it, but I just don't think you're improving as much as some Indian fans think they are.
well mate.....thats just a matter of opinion! You tell me that you saw the whole of the eng-ind series and then ur opinions are justified...if not...what are u basing your opinion on?

sideshowtim

Banned

great win by India... still can't beleive it....... my friends house errupted with noise as well. Just Brilliant.

lol at Dhoni and cricinfo.
Dunno. It just annoys me.

And Dhoni's cricinfo comments were pretty dumb. He made it sound like he and the Indian cricket team thought they were favourites by attacking Shastri. Well Dhoni, if you thought you were favourites, why did you celebrate so wildly?

Nishant

International 12th Man

lol at Dhoni and cricinfo
yh...Shastri gold told if u ask me!!! Do u think Dhoni reads what we write as well? :unsure:

R_D

International Debutant
NO.

Want to know what your problem is.

You are a lousy loser.

Learn to be graceful in defeat from fantastic Australians like Gilchrist, Lee and many others.
Gilchrist what a champion.. loved his interview at the presentation cermoney.

R_D

International Debutant
well mate.....thats just a matter of opinion! You tell me that you saw the whole of the eng-ind series and then ur opinions are justified...if not...what are u basing your opinion on?
He obviosult didn't.. because this Indian team seems so much better in fielding department and running between the wickets compared to the team that played Eng.. its not funny.
Team's fielding in Eng and running between the wicket was completely dire while its been close to excellent most of the time in 20/20

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Dunno. It just annoys me.

And Dhoni's cricinfo comments were pretty dumb. He made it sound like he and the Indian cricket team thought they were favourites by attacking Shastri. Well Dhoni, if you thought you were favourites, why did you celebrate so wildly?
Pakistan were favourites against the NZ game, and they celebrated just as much.