• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second Round Group F - Australia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
20TiBS can't watch T20, it's having your cake and eating it too, one or the other.

Choose.

....Now.
:laugh:

But on a more relevant/serious note, why isn't Rahim batting lower?
Seriously....Rahim who ?
:happy:

Julian87

State Captain
I thought that was really ordinary for Bangladesh. You just have to go hard in the first 6 overs imo.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Nice planning and execution from the Australian seamers. Every one of the Bangladesh batsmen looked clueless against the short ball, except perhaps Ashraful who didn't spend enough time at the crease. Those early overs totally knocked the life out of Bangladesh.

Clark impressive again. Looks a lot more comfortable in limited overs cricket than last year.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I thought that was really ordinary for Bangladesh. You just have to go hard in the first 6 overs imo.
Their coach explained that they had discussed the last game and felt they should go a bit easy in the first few overs and not go berserk (my words) but it seems they went to the other extreme today.

What can you say :dry:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Cricinfo is so dire sometimes, Lee is the only bowler to have a hat trick in both formats, considering he's the first to have one in a T20 international its not surprising, and even if they are including domestic T20 it in its infancy, hattricks don't happen often. They always bring up the most pointless things.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Nice planning and execution from the Australian seamers. Every one of the Bangladesh batsmen looked clueless against the short ball,
Exactly.

That was so obvious even from BD's first two games. I was surprised it wasn't done to them earlier. Other than Ashrafull none of them is any good off the short pitched delivery with no width.

steplo

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Oh rite, I didn't see much of that, I was watching the aussie rules semi final!

Hey where are all thhose poms that were giveing the aussies crap after they lost to Zimbabwe??