• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
AussieDominance said:
It's pretty easy to do one for you.

Height : 4 ft 8

That is it.
The only way you would know that is if you went back through old threads, and read every single post, to find my one that mentioned that.

If you seriously did you're the biggest loser i've ever met.
And a **** stirrer (rr?)

Find the next hot piece of ass that walks past and ask her out. You'll be slightly more successful at this, than coming on CW.

33/3from3.3 said:
The only way you would know that is if you went back through old threads, and read every single post, to find my one that mentioned that.

If you seriously did you're the biggest loser i've ever met.
And a **** stirrer (rr?)

Find the next hot piece of ass that walks past and ask her out. You'll be slightly more successful at this, than coming on CW.
Have you ever seen a chick cause at your size your probably checking the shadows down at the ground waiting for the next ****roach to crawl past.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I've had enough of this thread, and the constant breaking of forum rules within it. Almost every post the past two pages breaks a forum rule of some sort.

Closed.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
An ill-educated comment, given that Murphy retains at the time of this post the 2nd-highest postcount this thread.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Jeeys, hyperbolic much?

This whole forum is basically alive because of this thread and the other one that was allowed to be kept (at the #4th attempt) after this was shut. I'm not dictating what to do, just suggesting that maybe it should all be in one proper big family. If this hadn't been closed ITFP, the other one would simply have been part of it anyway - Gundrygate and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.