• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Good job in winning the series boys but you narf made hardwork of it. Really was a poor bowling display to even let the West Indies close to this total.

atisha_ro

U19 12th Man
nice game, my 1st Test watched in almost its entirety.
I felt a little sorry for West Indies, but they proved they are still up, alive, and this Sammy is worth the money. Chanderpaul, what a man, almost 7 hours at the crease, unbeaten.
England lived through Cook and Panesar I reckon.
beautiful match, looking forward for more.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
nice game, my 1st Test watched in almost its entirety.
I felt a little sorry for West Indies, but they proved they are still up, alive, and this Sammy is worth the money. Chanderpaul, what a man, almost 7 hours at the crease, unbeaten.
England lived through Cook and Panesar I reckon.
beautiful match, looking forward for more.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it mate, wait until you see a match with better fielding and more disciplined bowling. Then you'll see the good side of cricket :)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Better. Haven’t you played International Cricket Captain? :)

‘Art’ imitates life.
Not sure what to take from this post :p

How far away do you think he's from a test call up? They'd be waiting until a sub-continent tour before doing so?

trickster

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Well, bugger, the windies blew a golden chance there, the tailenders weren't up to it, good on the pomgols..

Done and dusted, another victory for them.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
From an England perspective, there's a few positives: a semblance of form from Harmison, which may the sign of beter things to come, and Panesar once again removing most of the WI top order. Monty now has 17 wickets in the series, which is crazy for a finger spinner at this stage of the English summer.
Lots of negatives though - Prior's keeping, Strauss unable to buy a score, Plunkett's game actually deteriorating, Sidebottom looking ineffective, albeit economical. Given that there's no proper cricket before Friday and most of the alternatives aren't doing much, the side will probably be unchanged at Durham. But not by the time the Indian series starts.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
A win's a win for mine.

Good to see a more balanced Test. Of course, I say that no. An hour ago? Absolutely not.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Glad to hear you enjoyed it mate, wait until you see a match with better fielding and more disciplined bowling. Then you'll see the good side of cricket :)
He picked a pretty good first Test to watch IMO, had a bit of everything.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
A win's a win for mine.

Good to see a more balanced Test. Of course, I say that no. An hour ago? Absolutely not.
Yeah, same here. I talk a good fight about wanting to see a stronger Windies & how 2 day tests are bad for the sport, but when it looks like we're gonna lose my ring gets going like a good 'un.