• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XII Results and Discussion Thread

Hoppy1987

U19 Debutant
It was a bit Chris-Adams-ish. Look it up on CricInfo.
Ha, being a Sussex boy I know all about Grizzly, I also played in his testimonial, and coach his daughter! DO you mean about the whole Yorkshire switch? TBH I had said yes to the Colt's before I said yes to Black's

Loony BoB

International Captain
Liam, if you don't wanna announce the new schedule, I can do it... I'm coding it up for the season 12 archive anyway so you can just use that page for the link. Should be done before an hour has passed, hopefully.

Hoppy1987

U19 Debutant
TBH - I didn't knwo anything about the teams, and when the two managers were emailing me I got a better vibe friom the colts, so initially I agreed to both, but after consideration and also reading Daniel's email's where he gave me a lot of insight into the CW World i chose Colt's!

Loony BoB

International Captain
So it's FC/OD/FC/OD from now on?
That's the plan. Check the archive if you want to the proposed schedule... I've put it up for now. There is one change in the first quarter (1st May & 2nd May switched around) so I'm hoping it's made official sooner rather than later.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You've won what, 3 games? Getting a bit ahead of yourself.
Yeah, but to say the Colts are a bad team because they aren't one of the big three dominating sides is a bit of a joke. When we started, apart from Daniel, I and a few others we were a team of rookies and struggled a lot to be consistent. Now that we we've managed to attract a few players, we may just be consistent.

I know a few of us have mentioned winning the competitions, but realisticly we are just looking to be a better side.

Still, that doesn't change the fact I'm happy black are sitting on no wins this season.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah, but to say the Colts are a bad team because they aren't one of the big three dominating sides is a bit of a joke. When we started, apart from Daniel, I and a few others we were a team of rookies and struggled a lot to be consistent. Now that we we've managed to attract a few players, we may just be consistent.

I know a few of us have mentioned winning the competitions, but realisticly we are just looking to be a better side.

Still, that doesn't change the fact I'm happy black are sitting on no wins this season.
Don't care.

Loony BoB

International Captain
He's just waiting for one of the captains to dig himself into a hole before finding out they lost, I bet. :p