• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

FILOCRICKET

Banned
You accuse me of bullying.... that's a joke right..:)

Please read the posts and tell me or higlight where I have bullied anyone.
It's got nothing to do with bullying Jason. It's got to do with being considerate, sensitive, and treating others the way you would want to be treated. There are people in this world who are hurting and very depressed. It could take one little thing like critisise the way they are or what they do, what they say or simply just your actions and push them over the edge and say screw it! - everybody in this world sucks and it's not worth living anymore. Anybody who doesn't understand this is a calloused person and is clearly living in 'another dimension'. Im not trying to sound like a social Darwinist but I just want to let you know I hate Bullies!!!!!:@

GGG

State Captain
A wee bit nervious but having followed New Zealand cricket for so long I know not to get my hopes up to high.

If we bowl first of course Franklin will get the new ball, he is a good bowler if the ball is swinging, if we bowl second and posted a low score I wouldn't be surprised if Flemming tries something different.

Fiery

Banned
It's got nothing to do with bullying Jason. It's got to do with being considerate, sensitive, and treating others the way you would want to be treated. There are people in this world who are hurting and very depressed. It could take one little thing like critisise the way they are or what they do, what they say or simply just your actions and push them over the edge and say screw it! - everybody in this world sucks and it's not worth living anymore. Anybody who doesn't understand this is a calloused person and is clearly living in 'another dimension'. Im not trying to sound like a social Darwinist but I just want to let you know I hate Bullies!!!!!:@
ok, can we forget about it all now. Bring on the game!

FILOCRICKET

Banned
Sorry everbody if I done somthing wrong
OMG I hate it when ppl say sorry and its not their fault. No you havent done anything wrong and considering that you actually said sorry for no reason just proves that you are a true gentleman

To fiery

with this :sleep: i cannot find a smiley representing forgiveness thats the closest thing to it.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I don't mean to drag this on at all, but if someone apologises for accusing someone of being a backboneless Sri Lankan (if that is indeed what was said), then don't tell them that they shouldn't apologise. Also, if he was apologising for breaking the rules without being aware, then don't tell him not to apologise.

The world has too few polite people around as it is, the last thing we need is people telling others not to be polite!

I'm confident we can chase down 250 if the pitch suits it. But the conditions this world cup haven't been incredible... so it's really hard to say. I will say that if we bat second, we should win. That's always been my thought on NZ cricket, though, at least in recent times.

FILOCRICKET

Banned
I don't mean to drag this on at all, but if someone apologises for accusing someone of being a backboneless Sri Lankan (if that is indeed what was said), then don't tell them that they shouldn't apologise. Also, if he was apologising for breaking the rules without being aware, then don't tell him not to apologise.

The world has too few polite people around as it is, the last thing we need is people telling others not to be polite!

I'm confident we can chase down 250 if the pitch suits it. But the conditions this world cup haven't been incredible... so it's really hard to say. I will say that if we bat second, we should win. That's always been my thought on NZ cricket, though, at least in recent times.
Sorry I did not see what was going on, theres a million things happening in the forums but also in our heads and its hard to keep on track of what everybody else is saying.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I won't be very happy if this sort of stuff continues through the game, would really annoy me actually. Newbies, it's great to have keen members but just learn a little bit of respect before you post please.

pup11

International Coach
I think personal attacks shouldn't take place on this forum at all, we all are here to discuss about the game we love (cricket).

We should all respect the opinions and view of each other because its an open forum and everyone is free to express their view within the rules of the forum.

Loony BoB

International Captain
So, what kind of pitch is this, outside of 'bouncy', anyway? I'm keen to know what a par score would be.

Can't wait for the match to start. It feels like it should have started already. :(

pasag

RTDAS
I won't be very happy if this sort of stuff continues through the game, would really annoy me actually. Newbies, it's great to have keen members but just learn a little bit of respect before you post please.
Agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- <- The line. Back to the cricket.