• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warmups

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
Eng's match looks straight forward...they are facing the worst side in the cup....but it hink ireland, who are kinda famous for having good bats might pull their big upset here.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
SA was 67/7, ireland for some reason asked everyone in the team to roll thier arm over instead of asking thier srtike bowlers to wrap it up...

bu yeah game on
Gah. Come on, they're Ireland FFS. It's not like they have strike and stock bowlers, they just have bowlers.

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
Gah. Come on, they're Ireland FFS. It's not like they have strike and stock bowlers, they just have bowlers.

they had 2 bowlers who shared all the 7 wickets within themselevs.....then there was a space of 25 overs where none of them bowled and SA scored 100 more runs and lost only 1 wicket.

so i would reckon that those 2 were a little better than the rest of the 8 bowlers used. Either the Irish captain isnt too excited about beating SA instead chose to let akk his bowlers practice or he is plain stupid

stumpski

International Captain
Bermuda's openers are having trouble getting it off the square at the moment. Wouldn't surprise me to see them finish around 130-8. I don't think England will be going flat out to bowl them out.

And I suspect Ireland won't get within 50 of South Africa's score.

Rich2001

International Captain
Latest Scores from the West Indies...

WC 2007: Warm Ups

England: 286/8 (50 ov) vs Bermuda: 23/3 (8.4 ov) - (In Play)

South Africa: 192ao (48 ov) vs Ireland: 0/0 (0 ov) (Inngs Break)

Sri Lanka: 279/7 (50 ov) vs Scotland: - (Inngs Break)

West Indies: 270/5 (50 ov) vs Kenya: - (Inngs Break)

Nishant

International 12th Man
Latest Scores from the West Indies...

England: 286/8 (50 ov) vs Bermuda: 23/3 (8.3 ov) - (In Play)

South Africa: 192ao (48 ov) vs Ireland: 0/0 (0 ov) (Inngs Break)

West Indies: 270/5 (50 ov) vs Kenya: - (Inngs Break)
SA definitely the most suprising of the big teams! But, as they were 67-7...not a bad effort...the rest are doing fine i would think!

I'll make a risky call and say that kenya will beat WI......:laugh: lets see.....

oh yeh....i'll also go for an ireland win!

stumpski

International Captain
The four quicks are battling it our for three places. On the flimsy evidence so far Mahmood looks likely to miss out.

England have looked sharp in the field. Two very good catches from Pietersen.

And there goes no. 5. Hemp still there though. Thank goodness we batted first!

no1_gangsta_786

U19 Cricketer
Everywhere i look i cant seem to find the w.indies v kenya score...anyone tell me the website they are checkin these scores on?? thanks

Rich2001

International Captain
Why doesn't cricinfo have anything on the WI-Kenya match?
There techical problems in getting the scores for that match - So most sites have removed it from their feeds until the problem is fixed.

I managed to get the WI score for the inngs through another source so hence why we are the only site displaying it.

Current Info Now

England: 286/8 (50 ov) vs Bermuda: 28/5 (12.4 ov) - (In Play)

South Africa: 192ao (48 ov) vs Ireland: 32/1 (10 ov) (In Play)

West Indies: 270/5 (50 ov) vs Kenya: - (Inngs Break) <<< Marlon Samules top scored with 100

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
the one thing to note is that none of the Big boys really took the minnows to the bleachers...seems like it will be a very good world cup..sporting wickets yeaaaaaaaah

stumpski

International Captain
32-6 now ... here's a strange stat. Bermuda's three and four have averages of 9 and 8 resepectively - but the no. 8 averages 40.