• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

American League (XI-XII)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Gelman you ass. Can't believe you got me out two times. BTW, I'm listed as Right arm fast medium right?

Oh, and Langer is so going to become my bunny.

PY

International Coach
Man we got owned by NY. :(

Happy with my OD performance though, can't argue with a century given my OD talent. :laugh:

Cheers Liam, good to get ball rolling again. :)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Happy to fins abit of form and geta hundred in the first innings, got out to Cameron both times though :(

Congrats on the hat trick Borich

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
What can I say? Smokin'. I'm looking in your direction for next season, Smith.

Liam, have you still got the cards handy? How big was that stand between Blackman and me?

EDIT: Was that the biggest one-day (not necessarily List A) score by a Webhead?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
182 for the first wicket with USA international Rohan Alexander. 160 for the second wicket with Blackman. Out caught at third man from the top edge of an attempted slog.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Definitely not the highest CW OD partnership. Fairly certain we've had a 200+ or close to at least.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
What can I say? Smokin'. I'm looking in your direction for next season, Smith.
Haha, I'm looking for you to do a KP and become a hard hitting middle order batsman with a OD average >50. If it's not too much trouble.

And Nick "hat-trick" Borcich, fairly gun. Patto's not bad either.

Josh

International Regular
Looks like I'm the man with the ball!! The bat is another story... needing runs next game!!