• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Updates silvousplait

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He got 7 for moaning about the lameness of the 7 dayers that were given out and then got banned for posting a thread where he told everyone what he honestly thought of them.
Ah... this thingy-thing-thing?

I'm sure I've seen a few others like that in my time, though.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My recent 7000 went by quietly. My 6000 and 5000th were gun posts though tbh.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Meh. New mods who for the most part haven't done a god damn thing that I've seen bar "warn" people they don't like.
Out of the three, Simon's not online much now, Blewy's just had a kid and haven't seen much of Towns online the last couple of weeks.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well I don't know about the being worse than anyone else but I personally think I'd have banned for life someone who said that to me.

I truly am amazed that Nath who has in my experience been a good guy 99.99% of the time would stoop so low as to say such an utterly stupid thing (though I admit I haven't read the stuff before that single post, which is why linking to posts is best done in the company of the entire thread).