• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa

Achtung Baby

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Has rauf done it again??
He is having a very bad series and we are paying for it.

Was that a wrong decision or a bad one.
By wrong i mean only after watching tv replays it became clear that it was not out or before itself.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yellow line is Harris's current line of attack.
Blue line is what I'd like to see him do instead.

Doesn't need to go around the wicket - just needs to get closer to the stumps to make the batsmen play more.

And yes I know, my lines are crap and over-exaggerated but you get the idea.
It worked for them though.

The one batsman that could have owned him was Laxman and we know what he did.

I hope Kumble does the exact same thing if they're only defending 200-220, because its almost impossible to score with that line on this pitch.

Slow Love™

International Captain
A 250 lead could give India a real decent chance, but they're still 90 runs away from that.

Dunno how Jono doesn't hang himself from the rafters, supporting Richmond AND India.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
A 250 lead could give India a real decent chance, but they're still 90 runs away from that.

Dunno how Jono doesn't hang himself from the rafters, supporting Richmond AND India.
I hate it.

Won't have hair by the time I'm 25, that's why I keep it long now, may as well treasure it whilst I still have it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Jono said:
It worked for them though.
Yeah, one wicket. He should be taking more than that on this surface to be honest. Or at least be looking more threatening to Tendulkar of whom he is posing no questions to at all.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah, one wicket. He should be taking more than that on this surface to be honest. Or at least be looking more threatening to Tendulkar of whom he is posing no questions to at all.
Tendulkar is out! :(

It doesn't matter how many wickets he's gotten, he's frustrated India by denying them runs and now India are staring down the barrel.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
This is so great. Second innings collapse at its best. If we don't get at least 175, we're going to lose on a pitch that couldn't have been better for India.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Has rauf done it again??
He is having a very bad series and we are paying for it.

Was that a wrong decision or a bad one.
By wrong i mean only after watching tv replays it became clear that it was not out or before itself.
I'd call it a bad one - looked to be going down leg on initial viewing, and was. Not what I'd call an absolute shocker though.

One of those unfortunate ones where pressure might have mounted in Rauf's head, as a few fairly close ones where no shot was offered were called not out (correctly for the most part).